I don’t believe in fad diets. I believe in whole and nourishing foods. Nutrient-dense calories that feed your body and soul. My recipes are whole-food based, mostly simple, using local and organic ingredients. Some are vegan, some are Paleo, some are gluten-free. They are ALL nourishing.
Recipes and shopping lists delivered to your inbox weekly which helps you save time, money, and mental headache!
Nourishing Spring Menus, 2017
Being a busy working Mom, I understand how challenging it can be to get a good, healthy meal on the table. Some days it is very tempting to swing by the grocery store on the way home from work and pick up something processed, or worse yet, go to a fast-food chain! We all want to feed ourselves and our families whole, nourishing meals, but who has the time? YOU DO. I’ve created my Nourishing Spring Menus with the working Mom in mind. Packed full of real-ingredient recipes that are nourishing, nutritious, and delicious for the whole family. On a budget? Not a problem. These are easy recipes that are simple to prepare using familiar ingredients. Weekly shopping lists keep you organized and on budget. Step-by-step instructions make these meal plans fool-proof!
What Do I Get?
The Nourishing Spring Menu consists of 6 weeks of seasonal menu recipes using real-food ingredients. Recipes like:
- Carrot Spiced Muffins
- Honey Pork Chops with Winter Sides
- Sweet Potato Abundance Bowl
- Turkey Chili
- Moscato Chicken and Root Vegetables
- Superfood Soup
- Roast Turkey with Apricot Sage Stuffing
- Fig Spiced Smoothie
- You’ll receive 6 weeks of breakfast, dinner, snack ideas and desserts. Recipes come with nutrition tips for optimal health. Dinners take the “cook once, eat twice” approach which means you will use ingredients you already prepped earlier in the week to support a new menu item. With each weekly menu comes a separate shopping list PLUS simple instructions for meal preparation. They are designed so you can easily prep the ingredients the night before OR just take a few moments when you get home. Whatever works best for you, your schedule, and your personality. All recipes are gluten-free and dairy-free but NOT taste-free!!
- You’ll also receive a bonus Refrigerator + Pantry list so you are always stocked with essential whole ingredients, even in a pinch!
The Nourishing Menu program takes the guess-work and stress out of planning meals for each night. There are NO REPEAT RECIPES! All recipes are unique to each week and to each season. Follow the matrix or make your own. There is no cross-over between each season! Spring recipes are unique to Spring; you won’t find these recipes in any other season!
“I’ve fallen in love with, all over again, a healthy love of food. Thanks to Janelle at Perfectly Nourished and her Nourishing Seasonal Menus!”
– Danielle G, Mother of 2 + Grad Student, Lynn, MA
All six weeks are delivered in a downloadable pdf for just $29.
The menus are delivered to you over the course of 6 weeks.
**Note: All dinner recipes serve 4 unless otherwise noted. Breakfast recipes serve 1 and can be easily altered.
Interested but not sure? Sign up to receive a sample FREE Bonus Week! (plus weekly health tips). **Sample is from Spring
Are You Ready for Stress-Free Seasonal Nourishing Menus?
Let’s Get Started!
Important Notice: Your use and purchase from this site signifies your agreement with my Terms & Conditions and Product Disclaimer. If you do not agree with my Terms and Conditions and Product Disclaimer, please do not buy this product and close this website.